Date night beauty is all about the preparation and making yourself feel happy and confident with your appearance. Whether it’s a first date or a date with your long-term partner, making yourself look and feel sexy and glamorous is crucial.
Here's my guide to five date night beauty hacks every girl needs to know:
Credit for image
1. Have a pampering showerStart the night off right with a nice relaxing shower or bath. Get into a steaming hot shower, let your pores open and then apply a moisture mask to your face. This will help to ensure that your face is soft and smooth for your date - there’s nothing worse than dry skin on date night.
Before getting out of the shower, don’t forget to use an exfoliating mit to exfoliate and buff your body. This is especially important if you plan on applying fake tan or tinted moisturiser. Oh, and also, don’t forget to shave.
2. Whiten your teethIf your teeth are already gleaming white, then you can always skip this step. But if your teeth are looking a little dull or slightly creamy coloured, it might be a good idea to whiten your teeth before your date.
You can either buy a teeth-whitening kit from the store, visit a dentist or use a DIY method. DIY methods are much less expensive than buying a whitener kit from the shop and, in many cases, are just as effective. Do you research to find the best teeth whitening products for you.
3. Use scented moisturiser and perfumeOne of the best ways to make yourself feel sexy is by wearing a sensual fragrance. Instead of just applying perfume, layer the fragrance by using a scented body wash, a scented moisturiser and then a perfume.
For best results, make sure to use the same scent for the body wash, moisturiser and perfume. You can get some amazing perfume body care kits that include all three, have a look for these in your local pharmacy or beauty store.
4. Do something different with your hairInstead of wearing your hair in the same way as you always do, think about doing something a little bit different with it. Perhaps you could curl or straighten your hair? Loose curls are incredibly sexy and romantic. Or, maybe you could wear your hair in a new style?
If you are planning on trying out a new hairstyle for date night, just make sure to have a couple of practices beforehand.
5. Make your makeup countInstead of wearing your makeup like you would on a daily basis, go for a romantic makeup style. Ideally, you want your makeup to give your skin a fresh, dewy look. If you are unsure how to get this look, have a look online for makeup tutorials.
To add a sexy vibe to your makeup, create a smokey eye look. Start off with the darkest colour near your lash line and then lighten the shades as you move upwards.
Like what you see? You can follow me here: