If you have been reading my blog for a while, then you might remember I did a series one summer on D.I.Y hair and beauty. I’ve been a lot busier recently, so apart from the odd bit of coconut oil in my hair, I’ve not had the chance to do any D.I.Y Beauty. This was the perfect opportunity to get back on it.
- Squeeze a Vitamin E tablet in the Coconut Oil (if it’s hard place it in a bowl and melt it with hot water). At this stage feel free to add some cocoa powder if you want to a hint of colour.
- Add some vanilla and fudge essential oil for scent and stir together.
- Once stirred add the corn flour to thicken and leave to set.
- Mix brown sugar, cocoa powder and cinnamon.
- Add some honey and a little coconut oil and stir together.
Not only does this make a great lip exfoliant, but it’s also very tasty! Apply with your finger or an old toothbrush.
- Put the soya wax into the microwave safe dish and heat it up to 65c.
- Pour into a small pot or jar
- Add cocoa powder.
- Add ginger tablet – Ginger causes the blood to rush to the surface of the lips causing a Plump Lip effect.
- Add the contents of the Vitamin E tablet.
- I also added a little coconut oil to add a gloss effect to the balm.
- Stir to avoid the cheesecake effect and leave in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Take Oats and add half the juice from a lemon followed by honey.
- You can also add some cinnamon for flavour and stir together.
This is great for clearing blackheads and dead skin on the face.
Have yo got any natural beauty tips to share?
Like what you see? You can follow me here: