This is the start of my new blog. I’ve started writing again as I have a few interesting ideas which I will share with you in some future posts.
I don’t really know how to start this. It’s hard to write these things about yourself without sounding really self absorbed, so here are 10 facts about me instead.
10 Facts about me
1. I have 2 cats, called Sega and Tobias.
2. Harry Potter is my guilty pleasure, I watch the films, read the books and listen to Stephen Fry read them all the time.
Yes I know I am too old but frankly I don’t care, I love escaping to JK Rowling’s amazing fantasy world.
3. I’m British and Persian. I say Persian, to be more specific Iranian. I have never been to Iran, but I’d love to go.
4. I love leopard print and skulls.
5. Brighton is my hometown, but I live in Hove (actually).
6. One day I want to travel across the U.S of A to see Miami, Los Angeles, New York, West Chester, Jersey Shore (I am not ashamed), Salem and obviously Las Vegas.
|10 Things I Hate About You|
7. I love watching films, to be honest it doesn’t really matter what it is! I love 80’s films. The best films are those I watched in my teens. They seem to stick with you.
8. I have a vegetable patch in my garden where we grow potatoes, tomatoes, onions and herbs. ( I say WE, I mean my boyfriend)
|Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis|
10. I try to remind myself everyday that “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis.
There you go…
So that really sums me up.. well not at all. Like most people I am a bit more complex than the 10 random facts listed here and hopefully that will become more apparent the more I write!
Anyway, I will post tomorrow with my first project which I am calling 30 Days No Heat.Love Lilla xx