So excited! This is my first ever blog giveaway! Selecspecs, the home of the £6 prescription glasses, have given me a pair of stunning Pierre Cardin sunglasses to celebrate the opening of its first real shop! The usually online retailer is opening up a shop in Westgate On Sea in Kent.
I love these big frames they are very retro, and they remind me of Audrey Hepburn!
So I guess you want to know how you can win these? Well it’s simple, just go to the Selectspecs website and have a browse then email TheLillaJade@gmail.com and tell me which sunglasses you think are going to be hot this summer! Please put ‘SelectSpec Comp’ in the Subject line.
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on here and via Twitter on Monday 30th April. Good Luck to you all 🙂
Terms and Conditions
1. The Selectspecs designer sunglasses competition (the
“Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees or
agencies of Selectspecs, their group companies or family members or anyone else
connected to the Competition or LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you email TheLillaJade@gmail.com detailing which sunglasses you think will be hot this summer.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of
another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You
are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
Entries are at no cost to the participants and no purchase is necessary.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are
lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for
any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of
7. The competition opens at 10.00am on 21/04/2012.
8. The competition closes at 11.59 pm on 29/04/2012.
Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
9. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of
correct entries. One winner will receive a pair of Pierre Cardin sunglasses.
10. LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk accepts no responsibility for any
costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prizes.
11. The winners will be announced on the blog and Twitter on Monday 30th April 2012 and will be notified by email on this date.
If a winner does not respond to LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk within 2
days of being notified by LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk, then the winner’s prize will be
forfeited and LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk shall be entitled to select another winner (and that
winner will have to respond to LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk within 2 days or else they will also
forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize
will be forfeited and LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk shall be entitled to select another winner.
Providing this criteria is met the winners will receive their prizes within two
weeks of us receiving full postal addresses.
12. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a
stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 11 Wilbury Avenue, Hove, BN3 6HR.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable,
and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk retains the right to substitute the
prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize
offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required for promotional
16. No purchase necessary.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall
exclude the liability of LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk for death, personal injury, fraud or
fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. LillaJade.blogspot.co.ukaccepts no responsibility for any
damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you
as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other
person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading
any materials in connection with the Competition.
19. LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk reserves the right at any time and
from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this
Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control
(including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual
fraud). The decision of LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk in all matters under its control is final
and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk shall not be liable for any failure to
comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside
its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited
to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute,
war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable
accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to
21. The Competition will be governed by English law.
Data Protection and Publicity
Winners may be requested to take part in promotional
activity and LillaJade.blogspot.co.uk reserves the right to use the names and addresses of
winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
Any personal data relating to entrants will not be
disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Data relating to
entrants will be retained for a limited period after the
Competition closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner
and to deal with any queries on the Competition.