As you have probably heard I’ve been losing weight over the last year (three stone so far). While this has made me feel a lot better about myself. But while my waist has been shrinking so has my clothes budget!
Having to buy clothes more regularly means that I need to think more about what I buy and what I’m spending. So I am going to share some of my money saving tips with you all.
1. eBay – Not a big secret I know, but eBay is a great place to get a bargain, and is a great way for me to re-home the clothes that no longer fit me. Not all the clothes are pre-owned though you can get some great deals from the eBay outlets too!
2. Amazon – Now I know this sounds weird, when my friend first suggested it to me I thought to myself, ‘I wanna buy clothes not films or books!’. Then she showed me that there are a lot of brands sell on there. A couple of weeks ago I bought a Lipsy dress for £18 reduced from £60.
3. Quidco – If I want to buy something from an online shop I always check Quidco to see if there is a cashback offer on the website. So, say for example I want to buy something from GlamorousUK, I would go to Quidco find the link and click it, then whatever I spend I would get a percentage of the sale paid back to me. They also have a mobile app and a browser plugin which alerts you if the site you are browsing offers Quidco cash back! The only annoying thing is that it can take a while for the cash to come through and sometimes it never does.
4. Fashion Vouchers – This is a great place to find discount codes for a lot of my favourite brands such as Motel, boohoo.com, AX Paris the list goes on! I’d recommend following them on Twitter for all the latest offers!
5. Big Wardrobe – Big Wardrobe is a great website where you can buy and sell clothes. But what’s even better is you can swap clothes on the site too, and the range of clothes on the site is great!
Do you have any money saving fashion tips?
Love Lilla xx