1. Alana Tartan Check Stud Trim Shirt £18.00
2. Layla High Waist Legging £6.00
3. Erinne Multi Studded Bracelet £8.00
4. Nina Spike Ring £6.00
5.Mia Patent Quilted Purse £5.00
6.Basic Canvas Pumps £4.00
To celebrate BooHoo.com making it into our Top 10 Fashion Money Saving Websites list, they have launched a new blogger challenge to find the best outfit for £50 or under at BooHoo.com. Your outfit can include whatever you like, a dress, shoes, jewellery, accessories and whatever else you can find as long as the total cost does not exceed £50. There are four £50 BooHoo.com fashion vouchers up for grabs for the best four fashion outfits, which means if you win you can buy your creation! – Details of entry below.
This is my outfit! When I first saw the £50 challenge I thought it couldn’t be that hard! Boy was I wrong. Getting a whole outfit including shoes and jewellery is a lot harder than it seems! But I did it with £3 to spare!
I’d wear this outfit to work as it’s simple and comfortable, but the studded detail on the shirt, the accessories and the patent purse adds a bit of edge to it. I’d glam it up with a high ballerina bun, lashes of black eyeliner and a bold red lip!
How would you spend your £50?
How to Enter
1. Head over to BooHoo.com and start piecing together an outfit, making sure you do not exceed your £50 budget (no student discounts or other voucher codes can be used to help you stretch this budget I’m afraid).
2. Write a post about your outfit and this competition on your blog, which includes a link back to our home page www.fashionvouchers.com.
3. Email a link to your entry to email@example.com.
To help you get started you might want to check out the BooHoo.com clearance page.
1. The prize will consist of 1 x £50 BooHoo.com voucher, and there will be four winners.
2. No cash alternative is available for the prize.
3. The competition starts on September 1st.
4. Closing date for entries is September 30th.
5. Winner will be announced by October 10th on our twitter page @fashvouchers.
6. Only one entry per person.
Love Lilla xx