1. Celebrity MagazinesYes, they’re trashy, and they’re awful but I buy them and read them every week. I’m talking about celebrity magazines. The ones that are filled with rumours and gossip, it’s complete trash, but I just love them.
They’re certainly not Shakespeare, but they help pass the time when you’re bored, and they’re usually pretty fun. They’re cheap too, so when you see one on the shelf, you can’t help but pick it up to have a closer look.
2. Having A Good Old BitchBe honest, we all like to gossip and say things that we probably aren’t very proud of. It can be a release to say mean things or vent about other people, well I think so anyway! But it’s definitely a guilty pleasure because I know I shouldn’t do it.
We’ve all done it though. You sit down with a group of friends and sometimes you just can’t help yourself. Before you know it, you’re letting your most terrible opinions about people spill out into the open.
3. Bad FoodI find that stuffing your face with bad food is often a temptation that’s too difficult to restrict. Yes, I know I shouldn’t be doing it. But once in a while, you have to just buy a load of bad food and have a binge session!
My bad food of choice is usually chocolate - although crisps and chips are good too! I think this is a guilty pleasure that most girls indulge in from time to time though. You just have to make sure you don’t indulge in it too often.
4. Playing Games for Too LongTime wasting is one of my favourite hobbies. It’s one I’m really good at too. Give me a few hours, and I’ll gladly waste them for you. And one of the best ways to waste time is to play online games or puzzles on my iPad.
It’s easy to waste a lot of time playing online games though. There are so many great ones out there. Just visit a website like Playberry and you’ll see what I mean. Once you start playing those games, it’s incredibly difficult to stop.
5. Bad Dancing With No One WatchingAt least this guilty pleasure helps burn off the calories I put on during guilty pleasure number 3! Bad dancing is great fun. It’s great fun in any place at any time. But you can really let go and do your best bad dancing when you’re home alone, and there’s no one watching.
You just turn up the music once everyone else is out of the house and do some freestyle dance moves. Occasionally someone will come home and walk in on your dancing. But if that happens, just get them to join in!
We all have guilty pleasures, and I hope you enjoyed reading about mine!
Like what you see? You can follow me here: